Semantic Network Analysis
- Semantic Network Analysis of NetMiner 4.3 enables you to extract words from unstructured text data, such as news, article, SNS and get a word network and visualize it.
Also, TF-IDF(Term Frequency - Inverse Document Frequency, importance of word in a document) and a part of speech can be used for filtering.
In addition, ‘WordCloud’ can visualize the importance of words using various centrality measures of NetMiner and a topic modeling enables you to identify topics.
- Learn more >>
1.New Python-based Script Workbench and Adaptability of user-generated
- NetMiner embed internal Python-based script engine which equipped with the automatic Script Generator for unskilled users. Then the users can operate NetMiner with existing GUI or programmable script language. Also the user-generated script program can be compiled promptly to internal Plug-in to be added to the main menu through few clicks. This means the users can make their own reusable processes or methods, and share them with other users. It is expected that the brand-new Script Workbench will dramatically increase the productivity and efficiency of SNA research.
- a. Program repetitive or conditional operations
b. Run batch-processing
c. Other Python libraries can be included
d. Create user's own algorithms or functions
e. Script Generator support automatic script writing
f. Compile the script program to Plug-in and share it
2. Enhanced User Interface and functions
- The new beautiful Toolbar and redesigned Control Panel will provide
more convenience and usability with users. Some essential enhancement
of existing functions and critical bug-fixes are done
- a. Newly designed Toolbar enables convenient access
to useful functions
b. Improved Control Panel shorten the time to set analysis
and visualization options
c. Support the recent Excel file format(.xlsx) in the import
and export function
3. New License Management Server for the organizations
- The organizations that own multiple licenses or users can manage them more efficiently and effectively through new Cyram License Server function. IT manager can grant or revoke the right to execute the program at his/her seat. Furthermore the organization can install NetMiner on the high-performance server computer which could be shared by multiple concurrent users. (This feature is available for Institute or Enterprise license only.)
- a. Manage the multiple and various types of software
b. Operate the analysis server for the multiple
4. Enhanced 3D Network Map
- NetMiner is the first SNA software which features the actual
3D network map. It is not to visualize nodes or links which look
like 3D. NetMiner generates a network map in three dimensions. Also
the point of view can be changed at user's pleasure, users can explore
the network more easily and in great detail.
- a. It provides the adjustment of the various options
for effective visualization, such as focus, light,
and decoration of nodes.
5. Recording Visual Exploration
- NetMiner enables you to make your presentation more rich and
dynamic. You can figure out the network in more detailed form by
map-controlling functions which are zoom-in/out, panning(screen),
styling and changing the layout. And the displayed screen can be
recorded in video.
In addition, editing which includes adding and deleting of specific
section, changing video speed and many more is available. Scenario-view
by VIDEO function of NetMiner enables you to give your presentation
more effectively. (Exportation of Video to external video format will
be available soon.)
6. Mining Module based on Machine Learning
- NetMiner provides data mining modules based on Machine Learning,
which are reduction, classification, clustering, and recommendation.
Results of those analysis can be used as input data of social network
analysis for analysis.